Accounting is a required legal formality for every company. This is to be set up in accordance to the size and nature of the company. The accounting has to be done in correspondence with the Belgium accounting laws. Also correct and clear books might be asked by shareholders, banks or suppliers.
Finally the bookkeeping will be the base for tax calculations and possible tax audits.
Our main role as an accountancy office is accounting and completion of your tax returns.
Please find hereby an overview of our services:
- Structuring your accounts
- Processing submitted documents
- Checking the internal accounting system
- Compiling interim results and balance sheets
- Preparing annual financial statements
- Draft reports to general meeting and management body
- preparing and filing VAT returns (quarterly or monthly)
- Corporation tax returns
- Income tax and non-residents’ tax returns
- Withholding tax returns
- Reclaiming foreign VAT
- Returns for withholding tax on professional income for business managers
- Representing the company and defending its interests in dealings with the tax authorities
If you need any other service, or have a question please contacts us. Our accountants, tax advisers and consultants will respond in a timely manner.